Open enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year begins February 1, 2022. Need to take a look at tuition or see what tuition costs look like in the coming years? Click here.
Before you begin the application process, we’d like you to get a glimpse of FCA. The brochure below will help you understand who we are. Go on, take a look!FCA-Imagine
Let’s Get Started!
Step Two: Request information and schedule a tour.
Step Three: Complete our online application packet.
- There is a one-time $200 processing fee, due with the application.
- The pastor’s recommendation must be returned before an interview with the head of school can take place.
What to Expect Next
The steps above get the ball rolling. What transpires next is equally important.
- You will first be contacted to schedule an admissions screening.
- An interview with the Head of School will then be set up.
- Finally, we will alert you regarding admission status.
If you have any questions about Faith Christian Academy or the admissions process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten and First-Grade Readiness
School readiness is defined as the “ability to cope, learn, and achieve without undue stress.” Being able to recite the alphabet or count is not the same as having the developmental processing skills and maturation needed for success in school. School readiness and intellectual capacity (IQ) do not necessarily correlate. Each child is a unique human being who grows and develops at his/her own pace.
The kindergarten and first-grade readiness lists and the assessment process are intended to help you prepare your child for kindergarten or first grade at FCA.