Enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year will begin in January 2024 for returning families and in February 2024 for new families!
Tours are happening now! Make sure to complete an inquiry form and choose a virtual call or in-person tour.
Before you begin the application process, we’d like you to get a glimpse of FCA. The brochure below will help you understand who we are. Go on, take a look!Final-FCA-Imagine-Brochure-10-17-22
Let’s Get Started!
Step Three: Complete our online application packet after you complete a tour.
- The application packet is emailed directly from the Admissions Director after tour has been completed.
- There is a one-time processing fee, due with the application.
- The pastor’s recommendation must be returned before an interview with the Head of School can take place.
What to Expect Next
The steps above get the ball rolling. What transpires next is equally important.
- You will be contacted to schedule an admissions screening by our grammar school or secondary principals.
- An interview with the Head of School will then be set up.
- Finally, we will alert you regarding admission status.
If you have any questions about Faith Christian Academy or the admissions process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School readiness is defined as the “ability to cope, learn, and achieve without undue stress.” Being able to recite the alphabet or count is not the same as having the developmental processing skills and maturation needed for success in school. School readiness and intellectual capacity (IQ) do not necessarily correlate. Each child is a unique human being who grows and develops at his/her own pace.
The kindergarten readiness list and the assessment process are intended to help you prepare your child for kindergarten at FCA.