Enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now open!
Before you begin the application process, we’d like you to get a glimpse of FCA. The brochure below will help you understand who we are. Go on, take a look!Final-FCA-Imagine-Brochure-10-17-22
Let’s Get Started!
Step One: Read our Statement of Faith and Statement of Collaboration.
Step Two: Request information and schedule a tour.
Step Three: Complete our online application packet.
- There is a one-time processing fee, due with the application.
- The pastor’s recommendation must be returned before an interview with the Head of School can take place.
What to Expect Next
The steps above get the ball rolling. What transpires next is equally important.
- You will first be contacted to schedule an admissions screening.
- An interview with the Head of School will then be set up.
- Finally, we will alert you regarding admission status.
If you have any questions about Faith Christian Academy or the admissions process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Kindergarten and First-Grade Readiness
School readiness is defined as the “ability to cope, learn, and achieve without undue stress.” Being able to recite the alphabet or count is not the same as having the developmental processing skills and maturation needed for success in school. School readiness and intellectual capacity (IQ) do not necessarily correlate. Each child is a unique human being who grows and develops at his/her own pace.
The kindergarten and first-grade readiness lists and the assessment process are intended to help you prepare your child for kindergarten or first grade at FCA.