Re-Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year
We are excited to launch our first-ever continual enrollment season! Below we have provided you with vital information.
If no changes are necessary, you need not do anything; we will assume re-enrollment and will proceed by saving a spot for your child and charging a $250 deposit that will go toward your yearly registration fees. You will receive a payment agreement on March 1, 2021, and will be able to update your payment options for the 2021-2022 school year in the payment agreement.
PAYING REGISTRATION FEES
To pay registration fees, choose one of the following three options:
- Send in a check or cash, payable to FCA, to the FCA office.
- Pay on FACTS using PayNow.
- Have registration fees debited from your bank account via ACH Debit. There is no charge for the ACH debit service. Click here for the authorization agreement for direct payments (ACH debits) form that must be completed even if an ACH form is currently on file with FCA. Return the form to our office no later than Monday, January 25, 2021.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Please consider the following when thinking about re-enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Open enrollment season for new families begins February 1, 2021.
- Tuition costs for families who were enrolled PRIOR TO the 2020-2021 school year will increase by $300 per child for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Tuition costs for families NEW to FCA during the 2020-2021 school year will remain the same for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Preschool tuition has increased by $150 to $3,900 per child per year for all families.
- Registration fees will not increase for the 2021-2022 school year. A $250 deposit will be charged to your FACTS account on February 1, 2021, with any remaining amount being collected on May 1, 2021. If you currently have a signed ACH agreement we will automatically withdraw the $250 deposit from your account on February 1, 2021, and anything remaining will be withdrawn on May 1, 2021.
- Academic fees will not increase for the 2021-2022 school year (See the attached tuition schedule and family plan).
- Payment agreements for the 2021-2022 school year will be distributed on March 1, 2021.
Click here for a printable copy of the 2021-2022 Tuition Schedule for All Current Families.9C-Four-Year-Plan-2020-2024
Click here for a printable copy of the Four-Year Family Plan (2020-2024).
Should you choose to make any of the following changes to your family’s enrollment status, you must complete the family enrollment update form below. Remember, if you do not communicate changes to re-enrollment status during this time, we will continue the re-enrollment process, including saving a spot for your child by withdrawing a $250 deposit or by charging the $250 deposit to your FACTS account.
- Enrolling additional children;
- Withdrawing one or more children*; or,
- Withdrawing all children.
*Parents of preschoolers graduating to kindergarten and parents of graduating seniors do not need to complete this document.11A-Family-Enrollment-Update
Click here for a printable copy of the family enrollment update form.
|11 January 2021||Continual enrollment begins.|
Existing families may add new students at this time.
|25 January 2021||Completed ACH Form is due.|
|29 January 2021||Continual enrollment ends.|
|1 February 2021||Open enrollment for new families begins.|
FACTS accounts will be charged a $250 deposit in order to hold each family’s place.
|10 February 2021||A $25 late fee will be assessed in FACTS if the $250 deposit has not been paid.|
|1 March 2021||Payments agreements will be distributed.|
|1 April 2021||Payment agreements are due.|
|1 May 2021||Any remaining registration fees are due.|
Applications for tuition reduction must be made by March 1, 2021. No applications will be reviewed after this date.
The tuition reduction program at FCA is unfunded. Our tuition reductions are given to those with proven financial need after the first full year of enrollment based on a system called F.A.I.R., which stands for:
- Financial Need – An independent, third-party service, FAST, assesses financial need based on each applicant’s financial information.
- Academics – The academic and behavior record of the student(s) will be considered.
- Involvement – Student(s) and family involvement through volunteer hours will be considered.
- Reference – Each family applying for a tuition reduction is required to obtain a pastor reference form. Additionally, all faculty whom your child interacts with regularly will be consulted.
Steps Necessary to Complete the Financial Aid Application Process
- Update your service hours in FACTS (RenWeb). All families awarded financial aid are expected to complete no less than 50 hours of volunteer service during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Secure a pastor reference by returning a completed pastor reference form by March 1, 2021, and return it to the administrative assistant for finance (email@example.com).
- Complete a FAST application form, including tax documentation.
- Remit a $45 non-refundable processing fee directly to FAST; and remit a $25 non-refundable processing fee to FCA via FACTS (RenWeb).
- Expect a letter notifying you with a determination about your tuition reduction.
- Sign and return the letter, signaling your agreement with the terms.
- Expect to meet with the Head of School for further explanation.
- Payment agreements for those seeing financial aid will be due one week after meeting with the Head of School.
Faith Christian Academy also offers tuition discounts for children of students or faculty members of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, senior pastors, and missionaries. Please complete and submit the ministry tuition discount form for consideration.
Get in the habit of checking this web page, our social media, and our school newsletter, Nunciatio? We update all resources regularly and make sure to remind you of important, upcoming events!
Click the image for up-to-date information about what’s going on throughout the school year at FCA!
|22 January 2021||Coffee and Conversation (8:15-9:15 am)|
|27 January 2021||Secondary Chapel|
|30 January 2021||Lamorak Service Project|
|29-31 January 2021||Homework-Free Weekend|
|1 February 2021||Open enrollment season begins|
|6 February 2021||Reignite Conference (Doors open at 8:30 am; Conference is from 9:00-12:00 pm)|
|11 February 2021||Classical Learning Test (CLT-11th graders only)|
|6 March 2021||2021 Dwell Online Conference|
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
We are happy to provide opportunities for our parents to partner with us and thankful for the help you give! Watch for specific opportunities in Nunciatio. Click here to sign up for our January lunch and recess rotations.
Snow Day Alerts
Parents, to be alerted by text when there are snow days, click here. You will also be alerted via email, through social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), through local news media, and on right here the website.
Coffee and Conversation
Coffee and Conversation is FCA’s parent discussion group that meets informally approximately once a month for the purpose of deepening our understanding and appreciation of Christian classical education and building lasting friendships within the parent community of FCA. To read more about Coffee and Conversation, click here.
Moms in Prayer (MIP)
Moms in Prayer (MIP) is an international group encouraging moms to pray together for their children and for their school. FCA’s prayer team adheres to the MIP structured prayer model. Click the logo on the right to learn more about Moms in Prayer.
Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) offers FCA parents an effective way to come alongside FCA, teachers, students, and other parents through volunteer support.
PTF sponsors Grandparents’ Day, community dinners, teacher/staff appreciation days, and much more! To get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 FCA Calendar2020-2021-FCA-School-Calendar-01122021
Click here to download a copy of the 2020-2021 FCA Calendar. Please note that calendar events are subject to change.
Click here for a printable uniform policy. Click the Land’s End logo below to shop for uniforms.
FACTS (formerly RenWeb)
FACTS (formerly RenWeb) is a tremendous resource for FCA families, providing information as varied as family accounting statements to student grade cards. Below is are vital instructions to get you started, along with a link to this site. Please direct any questions about FACTS to the FCA office (email@example.com).RenWeb-Instructions
Click here for a printable copy of the FACTS instructions.