Some of the Basics
Information for you to point you in the right direction all year!
The FCA office can be reached by phone (816-455-3513) or by email (email@example.com) each week throughout the school year. Our office hours are as follows:
- 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Available electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Tuesday
- Closed, Thursday
Schoolwide Communication (2021-2022 Nunciatio)
Look for an an email each week with a live link to the 2021-2022 Nunciatio, our all-school newsletter, complete with all that’s going on.
|8 October 2021||Picture Retakes|
|13 October 2021||Grammar School Chapel (8:10-8:45 am)|
Senior Composite Photo Shoot
|15 October 2021||Coffee and Conversation (8:15-9:15 am)|
|18, 19 October 2021||Parent-Teacher Conferences|
|20 October 2021||Secondary Chapel (8:10-9:00 am)|
|21-24 October 2021||Fall Break|
|25 October 2021||FCA Parent Career Fair (6:30-8:30 pm)|
2021-2022 FCA School Calendar
The 2021-2022 FCA School Calendar has gone live! Check the 2021-2022 Nunciatio for a link to the calendar page where you will find all school events.
Click here for a printable uniform policy. Click the Land’s End logo below to shop for uniforms.
FACTS is a tremendous resource for FCA families, providing information as varied as family accounting statements to student grade cards. Below are vital instructions to get you started, along with a link to this site. Please direct any questions about FACTS to the FCA office (email@example.com).2021-2022-FACTS-Instructions
Click here for a printable copy of the FACTS instructions.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Look for opportunities to volunteer throughout the year in our all-school newsletter, Nunciatio.
Coffee and Conversation
Coffee and Conversation is FCA’s parent discussion group that meets informally approximately once a month for the purpose of deepening friendships with those in the FCA community and enriching our understanding and appreciation of Christian classical education. To read more about Coffee and Conversation, click here.
Moms in Prayer (MIP)
Moms in Prayer (MIP) is an international group encouraging moms to pray together for their children and for their school. FCA’s prayer team adheres to the MIP structured prayer model. Click the logo on the right to learn more about Moms in Prayer.
Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) offers FCA parents an effective way to come alongside FCA, teachers, students, and other parents through volunteer support.
PTF sponsors Grandparents’ Day, community dinners, teacher appreciation days, and much more! To get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snow Day Alerts
Parents, to be alerted by text when there are snow days, click here. You will also be alerted via email, through social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), through local news media, our newsletter, and on right here the website.
Paying Fees for the 2021-2022 School Year
To pay fees, choose one of the following three options:
- Send in a check or cash, payable to FCA, to the FCA office.
- Pay on FACTS using PayNow.
- Have fees debited from your bank account via ACH Debit. There is no charge for the ACH debit service. Click here for the authorization agreement for direct payments (ACH debits) form that must be completed even if an ACH form is currently on file with FCA.
Click here to download a printable copy of the 2021-2022 Tuition Schedule for Current Families.
Applications for tuition reduction for the 2021-2022 school year will not be reviewed after March 1, 2021.
The tuition reduction program at FCA is unfunded. Our tuition reductions are given to those with proven financial need after the first full year of enrollment based on a system called F.A.I.R., which stands for:
- Financial Need – An independent, third-party service, FAST, assesses financial need based on each applicant’s financial information.
- Academics – The academic and behavior record of the student(s) will be considered.
- Involvement – Student(s) and family involvement through volunteer hours will be considered.
- Reference – Each family applying for a tuition reduction is required to obtain a pastor reference form. Additionally, all faculty whom your child interacts with regularly will be consulted.
Steps Necessary to Complete the Financial Aid Application Process
- Update your service hours in FACTS (RenWeb). All families awarded financial aid are expected to complete no less than 50 hours of volunteer service during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Secure a pastor reference by returning a completed pastor reference form by March 1, 2021, and return it to the administrative assistant for finance (email@example.com).
- Complete a FAST application form, including tax documentation.
- Remit a $45 non-refundable processing fee directly to FAST; and remit a $25 non-refundable processing fee to FCA via FACTS (RenWeb).
- Expect a letter notifying you with a determination about your tuition reduction.
- Sign and return the letter, signaling your agreement with the terms.
- Expect to meet with the Head of School for further explanation.
- Payment agreements for those seeing financial aid will be due one week after meeting with the Head of School.
Faith Christian Academy also offers tuition discounts for children of students or faculty members of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, senior pastors, and missionaries. Please complete and submit the ministry tuition discount form for consideration.