2023-2024 OPEN POSITIONS
FCA has potential openings for the 2023-2024 school year in the following positions:
- First grade
- High school Latin
- High school art
- 9th – 12th grade elective drawing and painting
- Middle school art
- 7th grade – drawing
- Middle school Bible
- 6th grade – Old Testament
- 8th grade – Spiritual Disciplines
- High school Bible
- 10th grade – Biblical Theology
- 11th grade – Christian Ethics
- 8th grade – Algebra 1
- 10th grade – Algebra 2
- 11th / 12th grade – Anatomy and Physiology
- 9th grade
- Photojournalism – high school “yearbook”
- Humanities – Our humanities courses are two hour blocks which combine history, literature, grammar, and writing.
- 7th – Western Culture Through Story
- 8th – Literature and Church History
- 10th – Rise and Fall of Christian Europe
Do you have a desire to teach within a like-minded Christian community?
Are you a lifelong learner?
Are you an educator aspiring to excellence?
Are you disillusioned with modern education?
Do you desire to bridge the gap between teachers and parents?
Faith Christian Academy may be the place for you. Our team of teachers and staff is the incomparable backbone of the excellent education we offer.
Faculty applicants must be in good standing with a local church, have a teaching degree or experience in their field of expertise, love students, and be willing to learn our classical pedagogy. Additionally, because of our collaborative model, applicants must also be available to work cooperatively and graciously via email or by phone on home days.
Let’s Get Started!
Click here to see if FCA is the right place for you or to ask further questions.
All personnel must agree to our Statement of Faith. Click here to review it.