Faith Christian Academy is currently accepting applications for upper-level grammar-school teachers for the 2020-2021 academic year. If you have classroom experience and are eager to teach in a Christian classical school, please submit a resume and application.
- Are you an educator aspiring to excellence?
- Are you disillusioned with modern education?
- Do you have a desire to teach within a like-minded Christian community?
- Do you desire to bridge the gap between teachers and parents?
- Are you a lifelong learner?
Faith Christian Academy may be the place for you. Our team of teachers and staff is the incomparable backbone of the excellent education we offer.
Faculty applicants must be in good standing with a local church, have a teaching degree or experience in their field of expertise, love students, and be willing to learn our classical pedagogy. Additionally, because of our collaborative model, applicants must also be available to work cooperatively and graciously via email or by phone on home days.
We welcome your resume and application for our consideration. You may submit your resume and application to email@example.com, in person, or by mail to Faith Christian Academy, 4330 NW Cookingham Dr., Kansas City, Missouri 64164.